31st March – 4 April 2014, Paris, FRANCE
With more than 1,000 exhibitors and 25,000 buyers and recognized opinion leaders, the 70,000 m2 of exhibition space make INDUSTRIE Paris the leading event for industry professionals. This event highlights innovative solutions that allow small and medium-sized companies to acquire equipment, know-how, ideas, and solutions that will promote their competitiveness and industrial performance.
As a matter of fact, the future of French industry is in revitalization and support for relocations. INDUSTRIE supports companies and confirms its position as the sector’s leading event.
From March 31 to April 4, 2014, manufacturers will once again demonstrate their ability to unite their forces to provide practical and effective answers.
The primary purpose of such an event is to connect qualified supply and demand in order to generate business. Come and discover:
- An overview of all solutions for industry.
- A real mix between large businesses, small and medium-sized businesses, small and medium-sized industries, and very small businesses
- Meet a cross section of industry players drawn from the factories
- Contractors with promising projects
- A friendly and favorable business climate
|A privileged position for this European metropolis with a highly dynamic economy to be in: competitiveness and excellence clusters, a unique entrepreneurial will, and leading companies already operating in the region. The Île-de-France region focuses almost a quarter of new industrial companies in France, more than 134,800 / year.|
Find more at: http://www.industrie-expo.com/homepage